There’s more to our delectable soups than you might think. Add some flair with choice toppings or create an entirely new dish with these flavorful ideas from our chefs.
Dad’s Bathtub Savory Chili with Beans
- As a Topping: Pour over potatoes, burgers or nachos.
- As a Dip: Add cheese to make a chili con carne dip
- Make it Your Own: Incorporate hot sauce and top with shredded cheese and chopped onions for an added kick.
French Onion Soup
- For Braising: Braise boneless short ribs or saute beef tips.
- As a Sauce: Deglaze with French Onion for a instant pan sauce.
Heart of Artichoke Bisque
- For Pasta: Reconstitute on the thick side for pasta sauce.
- Over Protein: Reduce with heavy cream and pour over chicken breast.
- For Dipping: Add canned artichokes and bake until golden and bubbly for a great Artichoke Spinach Dip
Wild Mushroom & Brie
- Over Protein: Deglaze pan, add parmesan and pour over chicken breast.
- For Pasta: Puree and pour over your favorite pasta for a savory dish.
- Brand-New Dish: Add chicken and rice for a new twist on traditional casserole.