Our Customers Are Our Partners
What sets Harry’s apart from other fresh and frozen food manufacturers? THE HARRY’S TEAM.
Our ability to collaborate and problem solve not only within the organization, but with our partners is a quality that is unmatched in the food contract manufacturing industry. Whether it is new product development or recipe duplication, our team will provide all of the support necessary for a successful project.
From the moment you set foot in our R&D kitchen and meet our group talented chefs, you will know you made the right decision in choosing to work with us. From project management to marketing, our R&D staff is fully supported by our entire organization throughout each phase of the commercialization and co-pack manufacturing process.
FOOD CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
Food Contract Manufacturing Facilities
• USDA, FDA and State inspected
• Organic Certified by The Oregon Tilth
• GFSI Compliant - SQF Level II Certification
• Refrigerated, frozen and shelf-stable production capabilities
• Rapid chilling process sealing in freshness
• Adjustable packaging lines accommodate multiple packaging formats
• Expansion-ready plants and infrastructure with flexible floor plans
Industry Experts at Your Fingertips
• Research and development specializing in commercial and culinary innovation
• Food science and shelf life engineering specialists
• Fresh, frozen, and shelf stable capabilities
• Willingness to customize products, processes and packaging to fit your needs
• In-house marketing support, including category management and package design
Custom Products and Packaging Options
A wide variety of tub, tray and pouch packaging types & sizes are available to fit your business needs.
We would love to work with you in our Research & Development kitchen in collaboration with our Chefs and Operations personnel to taste existing recipes or customize your own.
Contact us today to discuss minimum production requirements.